Baidu Pan Cloud Desktop App English Translation




Hello friends,
This is my first post so bear with me.
I’ve always loved using Baidu Cloud.
It gives a huge free storage option and also uploads by using torrent, ed2k links, etc.
Any .torrent I upload gets finished in seconds on Baidu Cloud. But downloading via web app is a bit slow.
Also it doesn’t allow files > 2GB. So we need the Baidu Cloud Butler (Desktop app) for that.

I can’t read Chinese, so it was always a bit difficult to navigate the app.
I translated the text to English in resource.db file.
I used Google translate, and I’m not so sure about some lines’ translation.
Also, some parts of the app use images instead of text, so those can’t be translated.
If anyone finds any mistakes or has suggestions please let me know via comments to this post.


By default Baidu Butler is installed here:



This is for those who suffer to download from baidu links as now bit hard to download from this Chinese cloud site.

Important : You must Registered account

To Download 1st Export the file to yur cloud and download from the cloud manager from yur pc with reasonable speed.

C:\Users\[wifizone]\AppData\Roaming\baidu\BaiduYunGuanjia\



<<<<<<<<<<<CONTACT FOR PASSWORD >>>>>>>>>>> YAHOO MASSANGER : wifizoneforyou@yahoo.com          Skype : wifizone.foryou QQ Account_3370164964 Mobile : +8801711303925
Password-Without Password

 Firmware Download Link



SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post